NUffNang!!

Monday, March 8, 2010

The little things in life

the day my mum told me my dad has 4th stage cancer, it totally change me on how I see things now..all the little details n memory I have with my dad became so precious to me.. the time my dad brought me out to buy me a new pair of shoes, the time I was pissed at him for picking me late frm sch, the time he took me the shopping mall, the time he bought my fav biscuits...all these little memories I hold them very dearly now..

It pains me when I thought about how my dad have to go thru so much pain in chemo n radiotherapy..It pains me when my mum still hav to go to work frm morning till evening n thereafter to take care of my dad the whole night in the hospital..it pains not being able to see my dad when I'm here in Russia.. It pains me even more not being able to hear his voice cos he's too weak to talk..

How I just wish Im back home now by my family's side. Oh Lord, all I'm asking for is time and strength for me and my family...

1 comment:

mike said...

Your dad love u always and forever! Your job is to live happily. U always send me this =) and i hope u smile like that too everyday and grow stronger each day. Treasure those wonderful time u had with ur dad. Gambateh Godwinna =)