NUffNang!!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

None But Jesus =)

becky was playing this song just now on the guitar..the lyrics spoke so deeply to me..it's called None but Jesus by hillsongs united(all time fav band)..As I've just found out yesterday that my dad not only had cervical spondylosis but there was a more primary concern..his lung is filled with fluid and apparently is affecting his heart..I just broke down in tears and prayed after my mom told me about it.. the lyrics to this song was comforting in times like this =)


In the quiet, In the stillness
I know that you are God
In the secret of Your presence,
I know there I am restored.

When You call, I won't refuse
Each new day again I'll choose

There is no one else for me
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free
Now I live to bring Him praise

In the chaos, in confusion
I know You're sovereign still
In the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do Your will

When You call, I won't delay
This is my song through all my days

All my delight is in You Lord
All of my hope, All of my strength
All my delight is in You Lord forevermore =)em>

No comments: