NUffNang!!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Post winter holidays

love this pic taken by shanu =)



It has been a week since I got back from my winter holidays in Turkey..am still missing that place..missing the people, the food, the shopping, the night life , EFES beer (OMGOSH! best beer i've tried so far!) oh and not forgetting Lilu ( a cute doggie in 1 of the hostels I was staying) ..hmm..definitely miss the attention the turkish guys are giving too ;p lol ...you can't find all these things in sad and dull Russia..coming back to Russia looking at the sour faces of ppl here and looking at you like you're some kind of terrorist makes you feel urgh "what am I doing in russia??" ...bt nevertheless this place somehow have a special place in my heart ( probably I don't mean it now bt I know I will when I leave this place after my studies hehe..)

anyway back to my turkey trip....hmm..met many new friends there from diff countries..it's nice staying in hostels cos then u get to meet people frm all ard the world ( and learn about the existence of countries u never heard like alstonia! lol..ok probably you've heard of it but it was new to me..and I blame it on the education in Msyia for not teaching us geography of the world =p)

all in all Turkey was AWESOME! So far it's the best trip i've been to in europe..I definitely wouldn't mind to go back there 1 day with my anak, cucu and cicit lol..




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Holidays in Turkey are culturally very different, mainly
because of the traditions and customs of the country's many
regions and its historical diversity, and of course, the
language itself.
holidays turkey