NUffNang!!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

oh, ryan edgar =)


Ryan Edgar is my current love now <3 he sounds very gavin degraw-ish and robin thicke..funny how I got to know the existence of this singer by following Kari Jobe's twits (twitter makes me feel like a stalker sometimes lol)..she was always going on and on about this guy so I had to see who this person is..So I stumbled upon his website >>>www.ryanedgarmusic.com Omgosh he sounded so good..was trying to find his music on youtube bt he only had 1 song on youtube sadly =( ..am trying to find ways to download his songs for free too bt sadly he's not a very big artist so it's rather hard..


anyway Yesterday I had 2 cny dinners ( 1 for the whole batch n another 1 was in CF ) ..din really get to enjoy the 2nd year's batch cny dinner tho cos i had to rush for CF meeting.. but I did enjoy myself in CF..it was nice n the food was great too =) ..right after CF, I smuggled myself up to 3rd hostel cos it was Jo's bday..thank God the ohrana (guard) didn't see..lol..it was nice last nite..we had drinks and justin brought wine..lisa didn't want to join us at 1st cos that poor girl had pediatrics exam on wed but we manage to persuade her to join us for the night haha.. It was nice hanging out with the S club in 3rd hostel agn after the holidays.. definitely gonna miss Jo when she leaves this year..

No comments: