NUffNang!!

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Colours of Raya

This weekend was not bad =) . We had raya open house in front of 3rd hostel. 2 thumbs up (Y) for the commitee for organizing the raya open house. Finally I got to wear my baju kurung which was made 2 years back. Never really had the guts to wear it out before during all those years of raya celebration because the baju kurung feels like a dinner wear with all the sequins on it. But when BeekyC told me she's wearing her baju kurung which contain sequins too, I was like oh yeay!!! =D I don't look so stupid wearing it alone now lol..



Adli came with his rockstar look haha..

I just had to take a photo with adli's glasses cos it looks funky (Y) lol


Yuan decided to come with his mismatched look..haha..indeed the colours of raya! lol

The 2 lovelies bought their gorgeous looking kebaya in Bandung, Indonesia and guess what they got 1 for me too! yipee!!gonna wear it for next year's raya =D  ..thanks ShaNu and DaNu! <3

No comments: