NUffNang!!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

summer loving =)

hmmm..haven't been logging into my blog for a month plus or so..anyway Im back in the land of vodka..Overall summer was awesome!! Met new people and get to hang out with Lynnie and ass-me (my 2 summer buddies) before they left for the States..Im so jealous of them cos they get to go NYC  =( pftt...

Was in Havana most of the time when I was back in summer..A nice and friendly place I'd say..hopefully it's still there when I go back the next time around lol..if not me and Ass-me have to find a new hangout spot again..Always love summer breaks cos there's a different story everytime I go back..But all these stories don't have an ending. At the end of the summer there will be a big question mark. And I hate it when I'm left hanging like that..then again part of me know It's bound to happen that way..

Anyhoo here are some snippets from summer with my darling friends =) ..Satang Island, core, Junk, Havana and more Havana lol..

deb's last night out in Kuching b4 she leaves to oz
                                           


haha..deb's perfect woman signature pose for 2010
                                         

joey manage to fit all of us in the photo (Y)..we all look so happy
                                  


love this photo! <3
                                                              

baby turtle!!!so cute! I'll be fined rm50 000 I think if that poor turtle dies in my hand or if I steal it O_o

 


I remembered waiting till 12 am for this turtle to come ashore but it was so worth it..=)


joey happily slurping on his pina coloda
At K-box with lynnie, Ass-me and Tizi

hahhaah...was at ass-me's house at 2am till 7am just talking the night away with lynnie..good times =)

love this photo cos they're acting dumb and spontaneous inside lol

esme's farewell with old school mates =)

had the best time in KL shopping with mummy, aunty yen and Cheryl =D

No comments: