NUffNang!!

Monday, May 24, 2010

In the Midst of preparing for exams part 1

I have a feeling I'll blog more during exams cos
a) the laptop is just right in front of me while I'm studying (I know it's not a very smart thing to do hehe)
b) I noticed I come online more often during exam period
c) process of de-stressing myself?

so yeah, hence the part 1...

Having russian intensive control tomorrow..yipee finally free from intensive classes. had 2 years of boring intensive classes..omgosh I'm so glad it's finally overr...having to sit through 4 hours plus of russian classes every week n on top of that another extra 3 hours of intensive russian classes, imagine how torturing is that..

anyway mummy's bday coming soon!! hmmm..wondering how will she be celebrating it..

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah.. no more russian intensive.. hahaha... 3 hours?? LOL

G-Winna =) said...

yeap 3 hrs..our teacher is the head of department so she's quite skema..lol..so glad it's finally over..

hui wei said...

ooo...is not over godwinnna....you still have to learn the name of the flower and leave...>.<

G-Winna =) said...

really?? haihzz..=(

Unknown said...

Exam preparation is always a stressful time for students. Having the right attitude is the key to achieving those straight A's. Study tips are always helpful.


Aurora Orsini