NUffNang!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Luncheon for the 6th years

Today we had some luncheon for the 6th years who are leaving this year at some fancy hotel..it was nice..all of us had fun taking photos, signing our so called autographs on their pressies given by pastor dave and his family.. the food was ok..had my 1st beef tongue which tasted like a normal beef meat..I dun think it was beef tongue though cos it wasnt as chewy as how ppl said it would be..but oh well all in all i had a nice time..

Im starting to like vintage clothing. Went to Bershka n saw a really nice vintage- like dress..I dont think many ppl would like it tho cos it may appear ahma-ish to them bt I don't know why I really like it alot. So I decided to buy it n oh yes it cost a bomb..my mom is so gonna kill me if she knows how much i'm paying for that dress..Sadly I fell into temptation n i bought that dress..so i wore it to the luncheon today..hehe



the dress sort of look like this..

sigh...gonna miss tau tau ,jo n candy espescially tau tau who has been such a blessing to many...she helped to build up the cf n has done so much..she's such a caring person..she helped me through my toughest time..even though i wasnt close to her, she was the 1st to lend a hand during my helpless moment. Indeed she inspired me alot to be a better person. Im forever grateful for what she has done in my life. =)

exams are coming soooooooon sighh...n I havent started a thing yet!! crap..so gonna suffer the night b4 exams as usual..time to pump myself up with lots of caffeine agn n cutting down my long hours of sleep..sighh..

anyhoo these past few days have been wondering alot bout something..it seems that everytime i start to open my heart to someone, in the end i might just get hurt..i know it's cliche but it's true. sometimes I wish I have the right answers..

No comments: