NUffNang!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Just Because

Just because I drink doesnt make me a bad person..just because I go to clubs at times to have a good time with my friends or held drinking sessions in my room occasionally doesnt mean Im sleeping ard with ppl..sigh sometimes it's so frustrating when ppl are being very judgemental about u..how shallow could one be..I thought I could leave all these behind me but I cant..or probably cos Im not in a best of mood right now.. I admit I had done things which Im not very proud of but Im only human..

If you'd know me better, you would not come up with conclusions like that ..!#$#$%$%%&*#$%%^$% anyway I feel slightly better after ranting here..

oh btw, would like to congratulate aaron kong! Im so happy for you and tau tau! Such a blissful news! Indeed u guys look cute together =)

No comments: