NUffNang!!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Going indie =)

Few days ago, I watched a movie called Post-graduate..It was not bad..fell in love with one of the soundtracks in the movie.. so I was running through the credits at the end of the movie to find out who was the singer and the title of that particular song. omgosh Was so ecstatic when I managed to download the song!!

The song is turn back ard by Lucy Schwartz..Love the 1st verse of the song =D

Show me the world in the shape of your looking glass.
Beautifully bold when the colors unfold.
Yes it's easy to see but its harder to find.
And I'm thinking of you and it's clear in my mind


I downloaded a few of her songs and they sounded so good..apparently she does soundtracks for a few movie and one of them was the new shrek movie..Her songs are mostly indie I think.. can check it out in You tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3JyqzPQHtA


Anyhooo, picture of the day! love her whole outlook..sigh so tempted to buy more floral skirts now hehe.. oh this pic is from Lookbook...hmm..probably I should start setting an acc for Tumblr instead of blogging since I'm always 'stealing' photos frm somewhere lol

No comments: