NUffNang!!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

2 down!! woots!

wheee...finally done with physiology!! 2 down 2 more to go..omgosh..thank God I made it through..was so worried that I was gonna fail. Should see how me, Becky and Johan were last night and this morning..Johan was having his gastric reflux like mad last night till this morning (a condition that he has when he gets really stress out or super hungry..poor guy lol) Becky did not sleep at all till now..we were up studying having only 1-2hours of sleep..more of these to come for the next 3 years..awesome =(

I'm currently exhausted and deprieved of sleep but Chuck kept me on my sit... sigh chuck batowski is cute..love his witty character..anyhoo better get some sleep now. My eyebags are as big as a 10 sen coin now n they're closing really badly lol..nitey nite =)

No comments: