NUffNang!!

Thursday, June 24, 2010

5 days of boredom

Great what to do for the next 5 days when my bitches are at St. Petersburgh leaving me all alone in NN..wanted to follow them too but then was thinking to myself I'm going there anyway when I'm in 6th year and it's better to save my money for a more worth it trip next time to AMSTERDAM with them! Luckily there's still the "old folks" RP and DaNu to keep me sane here haha.. DaNu was giving me me the pity look just now

D:  ey G, u want to eat with us or not?
me: why suddenly so nice?
D: aiyahhh..no need la..no need la

hahaa....bt yea we're cooking together tomorrow...at least there's something to look forward to besides 6th year graduation day tomorrow.. hmm..still not decided what to wear for the graduation tomorrow..

anyhoo the top agenda to do within this 5 days is obviously SHOPPING! apparently the sales are starting soon in about 2 days or so..yipee cant wait! RP will accompany me..=D

No comments: