NUffNang!!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I survived! lol

wow! 5 days just pass by so quickyly..I thought I was going to die of boredom n never gonna see the daylight again =p lol..before they all left for st. petes, I thought I would be spending most of my time being a couch potato but surprisingly I did not..so proud of myself..ok maybe I did for A day =X

hmm...let me see what did I do..I went for the graduation (congrats to Tao Tao, Jo, Candy, KK...n rest of the 6th year!! so happy for them!) , went shopping with RP (the sales wasnt that great so I only bought a pair of heels and cardigan ), cooked with the old folks (I literally begged DaNu to bake me a choc cake cos I had cravings for cakes for quite some time..n she did! yipee haha..), went to the hospital to do medical check up and to dean's office to take my visa..so basically that summed up the past 5 days when ze bitches are gone..

speaking of dean's office,I was so freaking annoyed that day.. after my medical check up at the hospital, I walked along pokrov to dean's under the hot scorching sun hoping to get my visa but only to find that I didn't bring my 3 passport photos..damn it...

newayz, my beloved bitches bought me nerdy glasses (yeay!!! finally!! I own a pair of nerdy glasses) and a really cool military beret!!! love my pressies frm them!! =D thankzz BeeKy, ShaNu, JLee, Johan n Kuli boy!! 
left view of the beret..notice all those cool pins (Y)

right view of the beret

my new pair of nerdy glasses! man I look dorky haha...loving it lol



3 comments:

Lynnie~~ said...

linked u back...

get back soon... u coming home on the 5th right?? i'll be in KL that time but will be back on 7th... see u then k sexy!! XOXOX

Anonymous said...

lol .. you really look so nerdy with the thick black glasses..! hahaha =)

G-Winna =) said...

lynnie- yeapz on the 5th! cant wait to c u guys! have fun in kl!! muakzz

ray- hahaha..yeap..very nerdy looking (Y)