NUffNang!!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

zzzz time Screwed! =(

my sleeping time is officially screwed..didnt sleep for the past 33 hours since yesterday cos was up studying for exam..not a very smart thing to do I must say cos my mind was totally blank during exam lol...wanted to sleep bt could not probably due to the stress + caffeine..but on a happy note I passed 2nd year of med sch!! woohoo..

After exam I had a choice to either go back to sleep or follow becky n the rest to the mall..Itchy me obviously chose to follow the rest to the mall..hence the additional hours of not sleeping lol..Im surprised im still able to blog despite the lethargic-ness n fatigue..crap now I seriously need to get some sleep cos Im starting to feel my body getting hot and cold flashe


Oh this song is currently on my itunes replay for so many times..was never a big fan of Joshua Radin but this is good (Y) =D

No comments: