NUffNang!!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Philosophy please rock my world =(

As you can see I changed my outlook of me bloggie cos the previous 1 looks dull and mundane..new outlook looks annoyingly squashed though lol..probably gonna change it after philosophy exam which is this tuesday!!! arghh..don't understand why would the uni put philosophy as an exam...nothing is going into my head. The whole afternoon spent was me staring blankly at the paper. Probably with information going in like 10 words/hour..oh God help me to love and embrace philo =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best and good luck in your philosophy, Godwinna.. If you think you can, you can make it..

'The only thing I know is I know nothing'

-Socrates-

G-Winna =) said...

lol..thankzz..=) all the best to u too for the rest of ur papers!