NUffNang!!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Biochem overload

Biochem overload in my brain now..so decided to crap here for awhile before I go to bed =D ..sigh can't wait for exams to be overrrrr which is in a week time!! the thought of going back to my soft comfy bed, to my huggable mum n not as huggable bro lol, and awesome msyian FOOOOOD!! oh oh n not forgetting friends! Apparently more ppl will be leaving msyia for studies this time..Lynnie n Ass-me will be going to the states, SLee will b leaving for ampuinei nei land( that was what she calls it)  lol, KimC will be goin to aus I think and a few others to somewhere ard ze world..

Oh Was browsing through my comp and found camwhore photos of me n B which we took few months ago lol..

so yeah this is what we do when we got nothing better to do with our lives haha..

No comments: