NUffNang!!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home =)

After 6 hours in the van, 12 hours in the plane, 2 hours in bangkok airport , additional 3 hours of waiting in KLIA and after my 2 hours flight back to kuching..finally Im back HOME!!! wheeee...totally exhausted but the feeling of finally reaching home is awesome! hehe..

Have to say I didn't enjoy my flight =( because it was the day of the month (urgh....it just had to come this week) and I didn't sleep throughout my whole flight (I was sleepy but I somehow just couldn't seem to reach that deep sleep stage)..n the headphones they gave me were partially spoilt (1 side of the headphones was only working) pftt..didn't want to bother the air stewardess for such petty thing cos they look really busy..I had my fair share of  'pissing' air stewardess off before..

I still rmbr it was few months back and I was using Emirates airline.. omgosh! I can still remember her sour looking face lol..I was sitting closest to the aisle and next to me was an arabian lady. I was helping the poor arabian lady to order water. so obviously I called out to the air stewardess nearest to me..The sour looking air stewardess was just right in front of me but her back was facing me..So I tapped lightly on her shoulders a few times asking for a cup of water..and then she went BALLISTIC!!  "WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME??!! DO U KNOW IT'S AGAINST THE POLICY TO TOUCH AIR STEWARDESS??! PLEASE DON'T DO THAT NEXT TIME"  

I was so taken aback and shock..In my small tone of voice (due to embarassment and everything) I said I just want water for me and the woman...She made tapping on her shoulders sound like I'm groping her butt or sumthing! WTH??!! -_-  was seriously pissed at her after that. But then I thought in her defense, probably she was harassed before..hmm..lol

So spent half of my time reading in the plane.. The movies and shows in the plane wasn't that great either.  Only watched 1 episode of Glee..Anyhoo can't wait for tomorrow's big birthday bash for all of us!!! since most of us are back n we can't celebrate our actual birthdays together, so we'll be having a big birthday party for ourselves welcoming the big 2 0!! =D wooots!

2 comments:

Lynnie~~ said...

ure back!!! argh... sad that i cant make it to the big bday bash... i dun have ur number... text meeeeeee... let's go outttt =D

G-Winna =) said...

ray- thankss..enjoy ur hols too =)

lynnie- yesh im back!!! i noe!!! we missed u there! when u coming bck agn??