NUffNang!!

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Big 2 0!

Oh yes the Big 2 0..although most of us are not officially 20 yet but it was nice celebrating the big 2 0 together and it was nice catching up with everyone. Have not seen most of them for more than 2 years! It was nice seeing AudT, Drey, Winnie, Schweff, Tasha , Pee Pee n the rest..We had our dinner at Dellize. It's a nice place and apparently it's new in town. AudT, Drey, Deb and Grace made the effort to bake all of us cupcakes and they look pretty! =)


Everyone was gorgeous that night! And as usual wacky as ever lol..

L-R : There's Deb the so called 'wedding planner' , adorable Schweff , my sexy partner in crime Winnie, talented Baker/nurse AudT, me =D, the ever so wacky and lame Tasha(my new vintage shopping partner!! haha..) and cute MNoelle  =D

The other side of the table from R-L : there's KPop fan Joyce, our ever so graceful ex-head Grace, my another stunning partner in crime and driver who brings me ard alot Drey, gorgeous as always Priscilla and tall sexy Patty!


not forgetting at the end of the table...Chrislynn, and my lovable Pee Pee!!

love them to bits! only SLee (stupig girl didn't want to come =p) and VicT were missing..
                                         credits to Winnie for the photo =)                                       


After dinner most of us went to the Core as it was ladies night!! =D Sadly to say it wasn't that happening when we reached there. But oh well we had fun anyway...Dancing to wonder girls song,  J. Bieber's Baby lol n playing drinking games..yeah we enjoyed ourselves.. =) and as usual at the end of the night I was as red as a lobster and my feet hurt like hell cos I was dancing with my 4inches heels haha..My mum knew I was drinking cos once I lied down, I was totally dead asleep! lol..


No comments: