NUffNang!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

bits and pieces

Let me see what have I done these past few days..hmm..manage to catch up with lynnie N waltzy..It was fun..We hung out at Bings till it closes ard 1am i think  but we didn't want to go back yet..so, we drove alll the way up to damai since we didn't know where to go lol..had a pretty interesting conversation with them in the car haha...

anyhoo can't wait for lynnie to come back from kl agn next week so we can have our baking session and sleepover! omgosh haven slept over in that woman's place for so long since form 3 I think..lol

Oh oh I know this is a lil bit  too late but SPAIN won the WC this year!!! woohooo!! haha...was up watching the match with my bro..it was a frustrating match I must say..but the feeling when spain had a goal was awesome! lol.. I love Jesus Navas's eyes!! so blue n pwettttty!!!! =D

how can you not love his gorgeous blue eyes haha..=p

Oh manage to catch up with KimE and Vana Banana too...Can't ever forget that day cos that was the day I lost my HTC phone =( ..we had dinner at sushi king then I followed Vana Banana to Jase Tea house (not sure of the name of the place) for manda's farewell thingy then I realised my phone was missing..I was fine when I was with the peeps but when I reached home,it finally dawn upon me that I actually lost my phone..was freaking pissed and annoyed at myself..oh well lesson learnt..sigh..


No comments: