NUffNang!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Omigosh didn't realise it's already 23rd july! Dang time pass by so fast..lol..

well I Watched eclipse..It was ok..not that great I'd say..yes there's Hot bodies, hot ppl but I still give it a 3 out of 5 rating =x overall ..sorry twilight fans hehe...=p

went for karaoke session with lynnie, Ass-me and her italian friend Tizi few days ago.One word to describe the night.. FUN!!!. yeap we had a really good time singing our hearts out.I think Tizi got a shock of her life listening to us sing hahah..we sang a few oldies and yes we sang J. Bieber's songs too lol! Karvin and JLo  came later.Finally I met the man who captured my dear friend's heart =D.lynnie, if you're reading this, I know I've said it before but nvm  I'm gonna say it again..remember NO CHANGE OF HEART!! *inside joke* hahahahhaha... ;D

Just remembered a funny incident that happened yesterday..lol..was in the car with my bro that time. We were on the way back home. A christian song was playing in the car. My bro being a smarty pants decided to show me how to 'worship' God and drive at the same time.-_-

So, he started lifting both his hands and his elbows were on the steering wheel. Then, this car that was beside us suddenly just cut our lane without any signal. My bro started honking at the car and he winds down the window and started showing middle finger to the guy lol..

me: So much for worshipping God ey..one minute you're lifting your hands and another  minute you're showing middle finger hahaha...

He started defending himself saying all christians are hypocrites.. -_- lol...wad an excuse..





2 comments:

Lynnie~~ said...

hahaha!!! no change of heart indeed!!!!!
ooo...since when godric so gangsta?? i can imagine i think... cuz he's got the serious face that seldom smiles..

G-Winna =) said...

hahha..i know rite..I didn't know he would be THAT daring too..lol. he looks serious in front of strangers only lol..